Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thankful

The rain is coming down quite aggressively this afternoon.  As I sit here and watch it, my soul is refreshed.  The rain is just doing something to my heart today.  It hasn't made me lazy or sad.  It has made me thankful.  Thankful for the way God cares for His creation.  Thankful that I am His creation.  Thankful that He loved me so much that He sent Jesus, my hope and my salvation.  There is no greater gift and yet my life is filled with gifts.  Three of those I cherish with all my heart; my husband, my son and my daughter.  Tis the month to be Thankful!   Thankful for all we have and all we have been given.  I pray that this season, as it rushes in, will fill your heart with thanksgiving.   For you are God's creation and His love for you is beyond measure.  "The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save.  He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing!"  Zephaniah 3:17My boys

No comments:

Post a Comment