Friday, July 31, 2009

Summertime

3 cousins We just returned from vacation this week.  Zachary and I spent a week in PA visiting my family while Brian was at camp.  Then Brian and I took 5 days and went to New Orleans.  It has been so much fun.  Zachary enjoyed playing with his cousins and visiting Gram and Pap and Nonnie and Poppie while Brian and I enjoyed some time together in NO.  I will say though, that it is so good to be home.  Summer is full of guests and trips, which are so fun, but there is something wonderful about returning home and getting back to our routine.  So this week we are doing laundry, grocery shopping and just trying to relax.  Brian took Monday off, so he is working today.  Family Fridays will have to start up again next week.  Sorry to have been away for so long.  I look forward to writing more as the fall sweeps in.  But before that happens, I would love to hear what you and your families did and are still doing this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment