Friday, October 9, 2009

Inspiration

It's been so long since I have written on here.  It's good for me to do even if no one is reading it.  I just don't take the time.  Lately I have been missing inspiration.  I know it's all around me, but I feel like I am just not noticing it.  Life seems so busy at times and monotonous too.  I need to find a way out of this rut.  I think the biggest thing I need is to spend time with Jesus.  I just have not been doing that.  I am tired a lot...yes, being pregnant does that, but I do need to find time to worship and be in His presence. I know He is with me all the time, but I do not acknowledge and praise Him enough.  Today my prayer is for an awakening to the Spirit and the Peace which passes all understanding.  May I take the time to notice what the Lord is doing in my life, spend time with Him and be inspired again.  Forgive me, fill me and make me new once more.  Amen

1 comment:

  1. You inspire so many, Schmeeds! Count me among the masses...
    xo T

    ReplyDelete