Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful for family and friends

Today I am just plain thankful.
It's that kind of day, isn't it?
Sitting with family.
Smelling up the house with all that good stuff!
and speaking of stuff...
Stuffing ourselves till we can't move,
but enjoying that piece of pie and leftovers later!!!!

Today I am thankful for all I have;
A beautiful immediate family,
A wonderful extended family,
Incredible friends, near and far,
the necessities of life,
and an amazing God who loves beyond understanding.

Today I am humble and thankful
and pray for all who struggle today.
May my thankfulness become active faith in reaching out to those around me,
that not just next year, but tomorrow,
all may feel blessed and thankful.

God bless you today!
Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment