Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful for being loved



"Greater love has no one than this,
that one lay down his life for his friends."
John 15:13

I am a believer.
I believe in God.
I believe in Jesus, God incarnate come down to us.
I believe in the Spirit, God's presence and power with us.
I believe in hope.
I believe in reconciliation, restoration and redemption.
and I rejoice!
That I am not alone in this world.
That I do not have to deal with this life on my own strength.
I am a child of God.
I am loved beyond understanding.

Although evil in this world 
brings hardships, pain, grief, sickness and the like,
I have hope that God is at work.
He is using His people to bring peace, healing and life.

Today I am thankful that I am loved without condition.
And I want you to know that you are too!
You are a child of God.
You are my brothers and sisters.
God loves you and so do I!




No comments:

Post a Comment