Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful for my husband


Marriage is amazing, challenging and beautiful!
It's sacrifice and compromise.
It's the good and the hard.
It's for better or for worse.
It's commitment and completeness.

I love being married!
There is no greater joy in my life than my marriage.
It is through my marriage that my kids were born.
It is through my marriage that I have learned more about myself and God.
It is the light that shines through the dark clouds on a stormy day,
the rainbow that bursts with color when the skies are gray.
It's laughter, strength, humility and love.

Thank you, Brian,
for taking care of me, putting up with me, challenging me and loving me.
Through the challenges and the celebrations,
I am thankful to have you in my life.
I love you.

Dearest Jesus,
May I never take my marriage for granted.
Help me to be the best wife I can be,
to be humble and honest,
patient and kind,
faithful and gentle.
Help me to forgive as I ask for forgiveness.
Thank you for your strength
for we are not just 2,
with you we are 3.
Remind us that with you, all things are possible.
Amen


What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment