Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jello Jiggling Fun


As a kid I loved Jello Jigglers!
So I thought, why not make them with Z!



Not quite like making cookie cut outs.


Yes, it was quite messy,
but it was just so much fun!



And I think eating them is always the best part.
If you have never had Jello Jigglers,
you have to try them.
And if it's just been a long time,
you have to make them soon!
It brought the kids in both of us out...


...and we laughed and laughed.
I always seem to get to a place where we are going stir crazy and need to just do something different.  Then I look for a fun cooking idea.
But goodness, in my recipe file, I have a whole bunch of ideas from when I was a teacher. 
I really need to do this more.
It's good for the heart and the soul.
And it's just plain fun with my son!

I hope you will get in the kitchen with your kiddos soon,
and may you laugh and laugh!
Cookin' with your kiddos, it's good for the soul!
Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment