Friday, June 12, 2009

Family Fridays: Cool in the Pool!

What do you do with your family for fun?   Brian takes Fridays off so that has become our family day.  I have decided to start a Family Friday topic on my blog.  Every week I will share either something we did as a family or a great idea that was give to me.  I would love to hear your ideas as well!  Hopefully together we can create some fantastic family time ideas.  It's just SO important to spend time together as a family, so play, laugh and have a blast!
This week we went swimming.  Packed a cooler and went to the pool.  There is just nothing like being in the cool water on a hot sunny day!  Our 2 year old loves it.  Take time to pack a picnic too.  Sitting on a blanket, praying together, talking together and eating together.  Now that is a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment