Saturday, August 21, 2010

Number Fun

This past week we practiced counting and number recognition
with lots of fun activities.
We have a "toy library" in our area called
Smart Start Resource Center.

We LOVE it!
They have loads of toys and educational games,
books, literature kits, science, art, math, language arts 
and dramatic play stuff...and much more.




I was pleasantly surprised at how well Z knew his numbers.
He loves puzzles, so the number puzzle activities were a huge hit.
We had a lot of fun this week.
The best part, was taking the time to just be with him,
playing and learning.


I'm all about imaginative and creative play.  
He has a lot of toys that foster that.
We also do a lot of art.  Love that time too!
 I am also a huge fan of educational games and toys.
I love to watch him play and problem solve. 
It's one of those times as a parent when I get so excited to see him
"get it" and I constantly say to him,
"You are so smart!!!"
I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment