Friday, December 9, 2011

Truth in the Tinsel Day 5 - Mary


Day 5 was Mary.
One of the things I am loving about 
(This link will take you to the facebook page.
It's fun to see what everyone is doing!)
is that every day builds on each other.
On day 5 our scripture took us to Mary's encounter with Gabriel.
So we were able to revisit Gabriel's message to Zachariah and now to Mary.

And of course we found a Mary figure hanging from our Advent Calendar.


The best part of this day for me 
was listening to the conversation between Gabriel and Mary,
narrated by Zachary.  
I wish I had it recorded!  
It was priceless.
Especially when Mary said,
"Ok, I guess I'll have a baby."

Then he went to work making the ornament.




Zachary's Mary Ornament.


I really can't tell you how much fun we are having with all of this.
I anticipate every day's discovery as much as Zachary does.

And of course, Marin is hanging out with us too.
She's not as interested as Zachary yet,
but I know she is hearing it all;
the Truth in the tinsel.











No comments:

Post a Comment